At Vector Center, we respect privacy obligations and personal information. This policy describes our approach to privacy for Vector Center websites, platforms and mobile applications (“Online Services”). We are committed to handling personal information in compliance with privacy laws worldwide.
Vector Center may collect the following information:(1) information you provide actively (e.g. through blogs, forms, online forums, surveys, or other interactive features on the Online Services); (2) information passively or automatically collected from the device that you use to access the Online Services; (3) information about your use of the online services, including location information, video viewing information, “click through” information, linking to social media, which may be collected through cookies or other tracking technologies and/or (4) information from third parties. Vector Center is a company with headquarters in the United States. Information may be processed in the United States, as well as at various locations globally.
Use of Personal Information by Vector Center
By using the Online Services, you agree that Vector Center may use information we collect as follows:
- Share within Vector Center and its affiliates and with third party suppliers to provide you with the Online Services in accordance with our Terms of Service;
- Share with other third parties (e.g., law enforcement agencies) where required by law or where required as a part of a corporate transaction (e.g., if a company is sold);
- Use the information to analyze performance and use of the Online Services, provide technical support, customize content, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and communicate with you about the Online Services.
- Vector Center may use the information we collect about your use of Online Services from your browsing behavior. We may collect information about browser type, OS type, IP address, ISP, and web pages of Online Services you have visited before, during and after a visit to the Online Services. Cookies/tracking technologies may be used on some of our online services to perform analytics, and make changes to the Online Services. By using the Online Services you are consenting to the use of these cookies/tracking technologies. You have choices about cookies/tracking technologies. Some Online Services may not be available or there may be impact on functionality when you make choices to disable tracking technologies.
- For mobile apps, Vector Center may automatically collect unique device identifiers, location information, server log information (logging use) including: IP address, port number, device model and make information, ISP, clickstream data, battery and memory allocation, boot time, browser type and language, viewed and exited page information, date or time stamps and transaction information (if you make a purchase). This data may be used as indicated in the mobile app and also for assessing mobile app performance, prevent fraud, distinguish your device from others, provide technical support and/or respond to your inquiries. Some or all of this information may be sent to us when you install, uninstall or update a mobile app.
- Some Vector Center mobile apps may allow you to elect different settings that allow/disallow mobile apps to access information on your device including location information, contacts, calendars, photos, videos, audio files, photo location information, social media account information/credentials, credit card information and other information you enter into the mobile app. You have choices about what information you share with the mobile app. Typically these choices may be found in device settings for the mobile device upon which you install the mobile app.
- We may use your personal information to prevent fraud or illegal activities, protect the safety of other users, or enforce the legal terms of the Terms of Service.
- If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, may be transferred to, and processed, stored and used in the United States. Under United States law, your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States. By using our online services and providing your personal information to us, you understand and agree that your personal information may be sent to other countries including those which do not provide an equivalent level of information protection as the European Economic Area (EEA).
Children and Privacy
Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 13 has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As required by law, we will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Your Rights – Opt Out
Vector Center provides Online Service users with access to and choices about their information as required by law. This includes rights to unsubscribe from marketing, opt out of targeted advertising and revoke permissions previously provided (e.g. you may revoke permissions to have a mobile app use your current location). Some Online Services may not be available or there may be impact on functionality when you make these choices.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF TRACKING/COOKIES
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept HTTP cookies. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, and how to disable existing cookies. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them, or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
- Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
- For more information about Flash “cookies” or local storage objects or LSOs, and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html.
- Please note, however, that without HTTP cookies and HTML5 and Flash local storage, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Online Services features and some parts of the Online Services may not function properly.
- California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b)(as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how Vector Center responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Vector Center does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
- For mobile apps, you may uninstall the mobile app to stop collection of data by the mobile app. To do so, follow the standard instructions of your mobile device maker for uninstallation applications.
- If you have subscribed to one or more of our email newsletters or are receiving them from us and you don’t want them anymore, you can unsubscribe. Select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message, or by other means provided to unsubscribe, or using the contact details below. However, you cannot unsubscribe from some service related messages.
If you have questions about the privacy practices of the Online Services, please contact email@example.com. Please include specific information about the Online Service you are using and your question so we can respond as soon as possible.